In this episode Carly talks to Sallyann Beresford, Doula & author of the amazing book “Labour of Love, The ultimate guide to being a birth partner”
If you would like to join the conversation & be interviewed for the YouTube Channel please email: email@example.com
See the website for this as a Podcast version.
The following content are peoples views and opinions and are NOT intended as medical advice.
If you have questions, discuss with your health care provider.
You are entitled to informed consent.
Here are some links you might find useful https://www.aims.org.uk
https://www.birthrights.org.uk https://www.birthpracticeandpolitics.org https://www.england.nhs.uk/wp-content… http://www.homebirth.org.uk
#childbirth #author #birthchoices #birthstories #doula
- Mindful Midwife Lisa Goulbourn Birth Talks with Nickita – How Important is Continuity of Carer?
- Chilled Mama Cathy Birth Talks with Carly – Do you have the information you need?
- Anna The Midwife Birth Talks with Carly – Non-Normative Birth Options
- Alexis Hamilton Birth Talks with Carly– IVF Pregnancy Experience, births, navigating a system with “high risks” & so much more…..*Trigger warning talk of PPH & Miscarriage*
- Beverley Beech Birth Talks with Nickita– Your rights in childbirth. Are you really high risk? How to navigate the system
- Jessica Slender (Jess) Birth Talks with Carly– Birth Keeping & so much more
- Tiffany Birth Talks with Nickita– Positive Freebirth Story
- Elsie Gayle Birth Talks with Nickita– Continuity of Carer & Racism within Maternity
- Cora Brandt Birth Talks with Carly – Ecstatic / Orgasmic Birth, Hypnobirthing & How Flower Remedies can help birth
- J’Nel Metherell IBCLC Birth Talks with Carly – What is an IBCLC? Tongue Tie? & breastfeeding support info