In this episode Nickita & Carly talk to the wonderful Sarah Schmid. Sarah is renowned for filming her home births, unassisted (or free birthed) & putting them on YouTube for the world to see. Her birth videos have garnered over 1 million views & show the full births including that of her twin birth that happened last year.
If you would like to join the conversation & be interviewed for the YouTube Channel please email: firstname.lastname@example.org www.WhenPushComesToShove.co.uk See the website, Apple or Spotify for this as a Podcast version. The following content are peoples views and opinions and are NOT intended as medical advice. If you have questions, discuss with your health care provider. You are entitled to informed consent. Here are some links you might find useful https://www.aims.org.uk
#childbirth #freebirth #birthchoices #birthstories #doula #sarahschmid
- Mindful Midwife Lisa Goulbourn Birth Talks with Nickita – How Important is Continuity of Carer?
- Chilled Mama Cathy Birth Talks with Carly – Do you have the information you need?
- Anna The Midwife Birth Talks with Carly – Non-Normative Birth Options
- Alexis Hamilton Birth Talks with Carly– IVF Pregnancy Experience, births, navigating a system with “high risks” & so much more…..*Trigger warning talk of PPH & Miscarriage*
- Beverley Beech Birth Talks with Nickita– Your rights in childbirth. Are you really high risk? How to navigate the system
- Jessica Slender (Jess) Birth Talks with Carly– Birth Keeping & so much more
- Tiffany Birth Talks with Nickita– Positive Freebirth Story
- Elsie Gayle Birth Talks with Nickita– Continuity of Carer & Racism within Maternity
- Cora Brandt Birth Talks with Carly – Ecstatic / Orgasmic Birth, Hypnobirthing & How Flower Remedies can help birth
- J’Nel Metherell IBCLC Birth Talks with Carly – What is an IBCLC? Tongue Tie? & breastfeeding support info